Cancellation PolicyAugust 1, 2022 2022-08-01 5:22
Domestic Refund %
International Refund %
Within 48 hours or 2 days of activation
Beyond 48 hours but within 7 days of activation
Beyond 7 days of activation
- The student has to submit the documents within 15 days of activation or before downloading the certificate.
- For courses where CP is applicable, the student has to submit the documents within 15 days of activation or else eligibility for CP/VIVA will lapse.
- Post submitting the documents, if we identify that the student is ineligible for the course, then the course will be deactivated. The fees paid will not be refunded.
- If a student’s degree certificate or MCI recognition is expected within 6 months for medical courses and within the course duration for all non-medical courses, then you can complete the admission process by taking a conditional admission letter.
- The refund is not applicable in scenarios where the student is not able to submit the documents on or before downloading the certificates.
- The refund would not be possible if the details mentioned in the application form and the documents do not match.
- Refund policy would not be applicable if the course is accredited by partner universities like eCornell, Amity University, ATI, and Singhania University.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the customer will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.
- Processing fee paid for loan case will not be refunded in case of cancellations.