Airway Management with Advanced Skills
Functional and Anatomy of the Airway00:24:16
Basic Principles of airway management in critical care area00:28:40
Critical care Airway Principles – Part 100:18:32
Critical care Airway Principles – Part 200:10:28
Respiratory Critical Care Medicine
Oxygen Delivery – Physiology of Pulmonary Gas Exchange00:19:46
Acute Respiratory Failure – Determinants of Oxygenation and Ventilation00:29:39
Respiratory Acid Base Disorder00:21:01
ABG Analysis – Clinical Application00:20:21
Non Invasive Ventilation00:21:50
General Care of Ventilatory patient00:31:41
Cardiac Critical Care Medicine
Diagnosis and management of shock00:31:40
How to Assess Fluid responsiveness at bed side – Part 100:17:19
How to Assess Fluid responsiveness at bed side – Part 200:17:05
Acute Coronary Syndrome – ST Elevation Myocardial infarction – Part 100:22:28
Acute Coronary Syndrome – ST Elevation Myocardial infarction – Part 200:36:11
Acute Coronary Syndrome – Non ST Elevation Myocardial infarction – Part 100:20:26
Acute Coronary Syndrome – Non ST Elevation Myocardial infarction – Part 200:23:29
Neuro Critical Care Medicine
Neurological examination in ICU and Assessment of coma – Part 100:15:56
Neurological Examination in ICU and Assessment of coma – Part 200:15:38
Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke00:23:43
Infectious Diseases & Critical care
Basics of Blood Culture – part 100:35:03
Basics of Blood Culture – Part 200:35:07
CRBSI- Catheter Related Blood stream Infection00:35:23
CAUTI-Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection00:40:44
SSI- Surgical site Infection00:40:42
Approach to Nosocomial infections in ICU – Part 100:22:40
Approach to Nosocomial infections in ICU – Part 200:22:09
Approach to Nosocomial infections in ICU – Part 300:14:36
Abdomen & Nephro Critical Care Medicine
Acute Kidney Injury & Prevention00:20:15
Gastro Hepatic Critical Care – Part 100:18:28
Gastro Hepatic Critical care -Part 200:21:12
Obstetric Critical care
Pregnancy and critical care00:22:18
Trauma & Poisoning for Critical care
Initial Assessment & Management of Trauma – An Overview00:00:00
Acute Poisoning : principles and management00:13:11
About This Course
Course Fees :
System wise modules - 8
Total Video presentations - 35 each with 30 min duration
Total Duration - 12 hours 26 mins
Assignment at the end of each module
Total credit points - 150 points
Minimum credit points to be obtained - 100 points
Then clear the final assessment examination - Theory & Practical
Then receive CENCC Certificate.
- 1. Eligibility Bsc. Nursing, Msc. Nursing, GNM, post BSc. In case of any doubt/controversy regarding the eligibility, you can reach us at email@example.com.
- 2. Are the programs accredited?Yes all our programs are accredited by the American Council of Training and Development.
- 3. How to get a Certificate in Essential Nursing Critical Care Raymedi International?You need to enroll directly for CENCC. Submit the required documents, credentials will be shared by our technical team. Complete all the training modules, Clear the examination. On clearing the examination you will be receiving your e-certificate.
- 4. How to access the course material online?To access the course, visit our website www.raymediinternational.com, click on the register button and fill-up the form and attach all the necessary documents. Once registered, log in using the login ID and password provided to you. You will be seeing a dashboard page that in turn routes you to the selected course module.
- 5. What to do if I'm unable to access the course after registration? In case you have a problem accessing the course page, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will assist you within 24 hours.
- 6. Is it a self-phased Learning Program?Yes, it is. Since all the study materials are available online 24 /7, you can complete the course module anytime at your own phase. But since the whole duration of the course is 1 year, You have to finish the module within the said duration (i.e 1 year).In case you need an extension please contact our support team @email@example.com.
- 7. How long does my access to the course last?You will have access to the program for 1-year duration.In case you need any extension please write to us @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. Do we get contact classes with the integrated course program?Yes we do offer contact classes for most of our programs and in turn, provide an opportunity to connect with subject experts and clarify your doubts.
- 9. How do we assess the candidate?There will be a self-assessment at the end of each module which will be recorded. There will be a final assessment examination after the completion of all the modules. The final assessment will be done in 2 parts at your convenient date.1)Theory- which includes assessment of a candidate online MCQ based. 2) Practical-Case based.
- 10. Can more than one person access the course with a single license?No. When you register for the program, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions which state that the license purchased will be applicable for single person use only.
- 11. Is this course recognized by MCI or any other U.S government bodies?No. The Medical Council of India does not recognize or endorse any courses that are offered online. Raymedi International has been directly accredited by the American Council of Training and Development and affiliated with the International Board of Medicine and surgery. With the collaboration and association of dedicated medical professionals who have proven expertise and experience, we have created a world-class digital infrastructure to train critical care aspirants.
- 12. Can Organization purchase multiple access /licenses for students or staff?Yes. Organizations can purchase bulk licenses/access with good discounts. For this, you have to contact us at email@example.com.