Advanced Mechanical Ventilation
Ventilator graphics – part 100:25:03
Ventilator Graphics – Part 200:26:53
Ventilator graphics – part 300:16:18
Basic Modes of mechanical ventilation00:00:00
Initiation of invasive mechanical ventilation and alarm settings00:00:00
Ancillary therapy: Ancillary care of ventilated patient, HME and heated humidifiers, Nebulizers and MDI00:00:00
Approach to weaning and Difficult weaning – Part 100:17:43
Approach to weaning and Difficult weaning – Part 200:13:09
Heart Lung interaction00:24:50
Inhaled Bronchodilator Therapy in Mechanically Ventilated patients – part 100:09:47
Inhaled Bronchodilator Therapy in Mechanically Ventilated patients – Part 200:09:47
About This Course
Course Fees :
164 presentations [each presentation lasts for 30 minutes]
89 hours & 30 min of classes in total
13 modules [Examination at the end of each module]
Exams at the end of each module
Credit Scoring System [200 credit points in total]
Final assessment examination after completion of all the modules
Complete the course by earning adequate credit scores
Clear the Final Assessment Examination
Takes usually about an year to complete the course, but could be completed within a year, depending upon the student.
- 1. Eligibility MD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia, Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases,DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia,MD/DNB Emergency Medicine,MRCEM,MBBS Graduates.In case of any doubt/controversy regarding the eligibility, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Are the programs accredited?Yes all our programs are accredited by the American Council of Training and Development.
- 3. How to get a Certificate of Doctor’s additional Critical Care Medicine from Raymedi International?You need to first enroll in (CDCCM) Certificate of Doctors Additional Critical Care Medicine. Complete all the training modules, Clear the examination. On clearing the examination you will be receiving your e-certificate.
- 4. How to access the course material online?To access the course, visit our website www.raymediinternational.com, click on the register button and fill-up the form and attach all the necessary documents. Once registered, log in using the login ID and password provided to you. You will be seeing a dashboard page that in turn routes you to the selected course module.
- 5. What to do if I'm unable to access the course after registration? In case you have a problem accessing the course page, please write to us at email@example.com. Our support team will assist you within 24 hours.
- 6. Is it a self-phased Learning Program?Yes, it is. Since all the study materials are available online 24 /7, you can complete the course module anytime at your own phase. But since the whole duration of the course is 1 year, You have to finish the module within the said duration (i.e 1 year).In case you need an extension please contact our support team @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7. How long does my access to the course last?You will have access to the program for 1-year duration.In case you need any extension please write to us @email@example.com.
- 8. Do we get contact classes with the integrated course program?Yes we do offer contact classes for most of our programs and in turn, provide an opportunity to connect with subject experts and clarify your doubts.
- 9. How do we assess the candidate?There will be a self-assessment at the end of each module which will be recorded. There will be a final assessment examination after the completion of all the modules. The final assessment will be done in 2 parts at your convenient date.1)Theory- which includes assessment of a candidate online MCQ based. 2) Practical-Case based.
- 10. Can more than one person access the course with a single license?No. When you register for the program, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions which state that the license purchased will be applicable for single person use only.
- 11. Is this course recognized by MCI or any other U.S government bodies?No. The Medical Council of India does not recognize or endorse any courses that are offered online. Raymedi International has been directly accredited by the American Council of Training and Development and affiliated with the International Board of Medicine and surgery. With the collaboration and association of dedicated medical professionals who have proven expertise and experience, we have created a world-class digital infrastructure to train critical care aspirants.
- 12. Can Organization purchase multiple access /licenses for students or staff?Yes. Organizations can purchase bulk licenses/access with good discounts. For this, you have to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.