Functional and Anatomy of the Airway00:24:16
Basic Principles of airway management in critical care area00:28:40
Critical care Airway Principles – Part 100:18:32
Critical care Airway Principles – Part 200:10:28
Airway Pharmacology – Part 100:13:16
Airway Pharmacology – Part 200:16:12
Endotracheal Intubation – Part 100:00:00
Alternate Intubation Strategies – Part 100:00:00
Alternate Intubation Strategies – Part 200:00:00
Special Considerations – Part 100:00:00
Special Considerations – Part 200:00:00
About This Course
137 Presentations [each presentation lasts for 30 minutes]
70 hours & 30 min of classes in total
13 modules[ Examination at the end of each module]
Self-assessment text at the end of each module.
Credit Scoring system[160 credit points in total]
Final assessment examination after completion of all the modules.
Complete the course by earning adequate credit scores
Clear the final Assessment examination.
Receive DACT completion certificate.
Takes usually about 6 months to complete the course, but could be completed within a year, depending upon the student.
- 1. EligibilityMD Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia, Diploma in Anaesthesia/Diploma in Chest diseases,DNB Medicine/Chest/Anaesthesia,MD/DNB Emergency Medicine,MRCEM,MBBS/ BAMS , other allied healthcare degrees. Graduates.In case of any doubt/controversy regarding the eligibility,you can reach us out @ email@example.com.
- 2. Are the programs accredited?Yes all our programs are accredited by American Council of Training and Development.
- 3. How to get Certificate of Completion of Doctors Additional Critical Care Training from Raymedi International?You need to first enroll to (DACT) Certificate of Doctors Additional Critical care Medicine.Complete all the training modules, Clear the examination. On clearing the examination you will be receiving your e-certificate.
- 4. How to access the course material online?To access the course, visit our website www.raymediinternational.com,click on the register button and fill up the form and attach all the necessary documents.Once registered, login using the login ID and password provided to you.You will be seeing a dashboard page which inturn routes you to the selected course module.
- 5. What to do if I'm unable to access the course after registration ?Incase you have a problem accessing the course page, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will assist you within 24 hours.
- 6. Is it a self phased Learning Program?Yes,it is.Since all the study materials are available online 24 /7, you can complete the course module anytime at your own phase.But since the whole duration of the course is 1 year,You have to finish the module within the said duration (i.e 1 year).Incase if you need extension please contact our support team @email@example.com.
- 7. How long does my access to the course last?You will have access to the program for 1 year duration. Incase you need any extension please write to us @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. Do we get contact classes with the integrated course program?Yes we do offer contact classes for most of our programs and in turn provide an opportunity to connect with subject experts and clarify your doubts.
- 9. How do we assess the candidate?There will be self assessment at the end of each module which will be recorded. There will be final assesment examination after completion of all the modules.Final assessment will be done in 2 parts at your convinient date.1)Theory- which includes assesment of a candidate online MCQ based. 2) Practical-Case based.
- 10. Can more than one person access the course with a single license?No.When you register for the program, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions which states that the license purchased will be applicable for single person use only.
- 11. Is this course recognized by MCI or any other U.S government bodies?No.Medical Council of India does not recognize or endorse any courses that are offered online.Raymedi International has been directly accredited from American Council of Training and Development and affiliated by International Board of Medicine and surgery.With the collaboration and association of dedicated medical professionals who have been proven expertise and experience we have created the worldclass digital infrastructure to train critical care aspirants.
- 12. Can Organization purchase multiple access /license for students or staffs?Yes.Organizations can purchase bulk licenses/access with good discounts.For this you have to contact us at email@example.com.